Sunday, February 17, 2013


Charming Charms and Beautiful Beads

Hi everyone!
Today I have a spiffingly lovely post for you! All about my new Pandora bracelet and some other little nik naks lurking in my jewellery box <3 Like many of you, I love to accessorise and cute little pieces of jewellery are right up my street. So, lets jump into it!



 
 My Pandora is now one of STAPLE pieces of jewellery because it just goes with everything and I can   wear its everyday <3 I don't know about you guys, but I am a fan of the "themed" Pandora's (choosing all similar colours or patterns) and so I am going for dusky pinks and pale blues to give it a sweet, candy type of look! The little bunny charm, teacup, cupcake and flowers almost reflect a type of Alice in Wonderland styled tea party! I love this idea so I think I'm going to run with it! hehe :D
Me and J would love to know what your Pandora looks like or even just your favourite charm bracelet?

 
 
I get 80% of my earrings from Accessorize because they never fail me!! Every time i walk in there a always one pair of earrings I just have to have! I know J also loves her Accessorize earrings and she has bought me so many cute pairs for birthdays and christmas' so thanks chum! <3 I cant get enough! Earrings are quite a personal thing because they come in so many different styles and I know most girls have very different tastes. I personally like small studs that are subtle yet are super duper sweet!

I think some girls look great wearing long feather earrings, or dangling diamonds but I just don't suit them! Send us piccies of your favourite earrings on Twitter? @BeauandBows
Thanks for reading and come back soon!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment