Saturday, December 22, 2012



Lippy and Mazzi

My two make up essentials deserve a blog and here they are..... If I could take any two products onto a stranded desert island thes would be them! It was so hard to pick but these are my most recent loves!




So why do I love this mascara so much?
 
Well firstly, the packaging is great! Eye catchingly purple and silver (very glam!) and is certainly one of Maybellines greatest products!
Secondly, ofcourse, it makes my lashes just F-A-B!!!! I have the flared version of the mascara because it realy excentuates my longer eyelashes. the non clump formula of this mascara makes it spiffingly easy to apply and gives a great curl! This mazzi retails at £7.99 in Boots howeve I got mine at Waitrose.
 


 
 
 
This lippi is the BOMB.COM!!
 
And why s good??? Well actually this was a gift from my friend and I couldnt have been more pleased with it! Its a perfect peachy pink with a slight shimmer perfect for New Years Eve parties!! This is in the shade "130 Take a Chance" by Rimmel and is avaliable in Boots, superdrug and leading supermarkets. ;)
 
Enjoyyyyyyy
 
xxxx















No comments:

Post a Comment