Saturday, December 22, 2012


Its a Bling Thing

So, I thought I'd share with you my everyday jewellery picks that go with everything! If you want some everyday jewellery then I suggest choosing more classic colours such as gold and silver but its always great to have a splash of colour!!! My picks today are fairly plain yet stylishly versatile!  


Owl necklace- Primark £6 Great piece as it matches everything and is super cute!
Silver Ring- Pandora £35 A classy style which adds elegance to a pristine manicure!
Pearl Necklace- Forever 21 £4.50 A super girly necklace that is dainty and matchable! :)
Grey Bow Earrings!!!!!!- Cath Kidston £15
Silver Bow Earrings!!!!!- Dorothy Perkins £3.50 Both of these bow earrings are soooo sweet and sprakley ! Make any outfit glam and even great for school!



My jewellry Box xxx

 
Thanks Guys
Comment and Subscribe!
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment