Saturday, December 22, 2012


Boots and Bows

Its that time of year me and J love wearing our boots and cosy knitted socks together! This year I got my hand on theses uper cute cream bow socks from Primark for about £2 what a bargin!!! These are just some of the ways I wear it with my boots!



I take my short brown leather military style lace ups and pair withmy little cream socks for a cute casual look. Im wearing black jeggings here but this looks adorable with tights and a dresss :)
 
These suade brown boots with buckle detailings are from New Look and the mix of diferent textures is bang on trend while remaining very cosy :)
 
I wear my Hunter wellies nearly all of the time and really dont see why people refrain from wearing these outside thier garden, because I think its fine to wear wellies! When paired with some cute socks that peep out the top, it instantly gives them a fashionable touch that only this little trick can bring!
 


 
And thats it! As simple as that! Try using your favourite boots and knee length socks togther and send them to us on Twitter @BeauandBows
 
 
Thank you
 
xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment