Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Nail Polish Picks


Christmas Nail Polsih Picks!


 

This nail polsih called "Pink Silver Glitter" from Barry M is one of my favourites during the party season! Its fabulousy festive and sparkles a gorgous pink under christmas lights! And doesn't break the bank at £2.99 ;) <3


I actually LOVE this one from O.P.I!! Its so christmassy! Even the name "Crimson Carol" makes me feel all festive.... <3 I think this is a great one to slash on your nails on christmas eve, ready for the big day!!

 

Believe it or not, I got this one from Nails inc, in my Glamour magazine a while ago now so not quite sure if its still avaliable. However I really enjoy wearing this colour! Its a very dark navy so is a bit daring for me! but why not at this time of year!



This one is a classic! and certainly one to be kept on every girls nail varnish
rack! "Revlon Red" by Revlon is a beautiful crimson red and it just screams christmas! :D





So which ones my favourite....

O.P.I!!! well..... with a little Barry M at the tips for a glittery gradient snowfall on my nails! hehe :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment