Friday, March 15, 2013

Room Inspiration


Hello my lovelies!
Something a little different today! <3
Today we have some super savvy ideas to help make your bedroom a haven of happiness! Its very easy to let your clutter swamp your room, leaving you sat in the middle dreading to have to clean up... but BeauandBows thinks its ready for a spring clean! Get out your polish and grab some ribbon ... :D

 
Try hanging door accessories on your wardrobe doors :) Mine is from Dunelm Mill and was about £2! I love this,  I think its so cute and goes really well with my customised door knobs :)
 
A scent can change the feel of a room very easily :) My room is mainly baby pinks and so fruity berry and rose fragrances match the theme which I find most relaxing when I walk into my boudoir! This diffuser and sachet are nice for those not keen on lighting up a candle.. :)
 
 
Changing up your bedding is always a good way to add a different feel to your room. (as you can see I have a fetish for floral prints and pinky tones!) IKEA, Dunelm Mill and Next do really nice affordable bedding :) You could even try your local Homebase or supermarket! You never know :D
 
Adding a little clock can be a really cute accessory to mount on your dresser, shelf or window ledge providing you don't mind the tick-tocking!
 
 
Grab an old jam jar from the kitchen and some scrap fabric and simply tie around the lid with brown string to make the cutest little storage space :)
Antique shops have loads of cool shabby chic looking signs VINTAGE ALL THE WAY :D
 
 
And finally... adding some flowers to your space, gives it colour, scent and sweet factor! Its cheap quick and easy :)
 
I very much hope you enjoyed this post and I hope it gave you some inspo !
We would LOVE for you to tweet us your room ideas @BeauandBows
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your vintage room ideas! I definitely need to try some of these ideas for my room! xx.

    thischicgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! Im sure if you try them out they will look FAB! XX

      Delete