Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cool 'n' Converse

Hi everyone!

Hope your all having a great weekend! Today, I thought I'd do a post on shoes. BUT not any old shoes..... converses! I'm sure you've all heard of them and maybe you love them as much as I do?! I currently three pairs and am hoping to build up a spectrum of different coloured kickers! Why not take a look...

First of all we have the rudolf's nose colour... RED! Now, I just adore red as it never fails to give a dull outfit a bit of spice and pizzaz! Pair these bobby dazzlers with your old jeans and maybe a trendy shirt and your off! Go on... wow that crowd!


When we think grey, we think of the drizzly english weather, dull and boring.... but it doesn't have to be that way! These jazzy joozers maybe simplistic but co-ordinate with almost anything whilst adding a hip, trendy vibe to that ol' denim mini skirt!


Navy is one of those colours that everyone looks good in! I think navy converse shout 'classic' ... and well sometimes we all need a bit of classic.. don't cha think? 


So do you like em'? Which ones your favourite? Personally, mine is the red pair <3 
Hope you enjoyed reading ;)
J X

2 comments:

  1. I love converse too! I love all of yours! I have black low tops :)

    thischichgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete