Monday, February 18, 2013

Rocket Volume Mascara









 
So today I bought this relatively new mascara from Maybelline called the Rocket Volume ! I really LOVE this mazzi! I have tried almost all of the Volum' Express mascaras (including one by one, falsies and colosal) but I think this one is my up most favourite! Fat clumpy lashes is a look I utterly despise .... I like volume and length but I dont want spider eyes and so this mazzi offers a sleek, fast glide application and beautiful feather like lashes :) This is in Boots at the moment at £5.99 from £7.99 so get down there quick!

If you want to know how to get even longer thicker lashes then check out the post on Mavala Double lash solution to help your fluterbies grow to extreme lengths!! FOR BAD LASHES
 
thanks my chums
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment