Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The golden wand

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat

Beauty product review:

Packaging: 9.5/10

How easy to apply: 10/10

How effective when applied: 10/10

How easy to take off: 9/10

Written review: 

 Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat is my little tube of concealer it has been and is the most handy item of makeup I own.I got it for christmas last year and the little golden wand is still going and dispenses as much concealer now as from day 1!
 My one consists of concealer shade '1' which is the lightest of many available as I have quite fair skin- especially during the winter.  The gold tube has a small black button of which you press to bring more concealer up into the soft applying brush; giving a smooth application of which avoids bruising of delicate facial skin. 
The aspect thats great about this makeup coverage by Yves Saint Laurent is that even though my school is extremely strict on makeup (any small amount of makeup seen is to be removed) I still get away with wearing it as it looks extremely natural as well as giving you a fresh, awake look (even at 7:30 am in the morning!!) 
Anyone who is unsure of what concealer to invest in, I would 100% recommend this one at a reasonable price of £25.00 from Debenhams.

Amateur product pictures by J:


Front view - displaying the velvet 'y' 


Concealer shade against my skin- perfect match!

Professional product picture:




Displaying the different shades. Like a rainbow of concealers!


Thank you for reading, I hope this inspired you to invest in one of these! :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment