Sunday, December 30, 2012

fauxbulous!

Friend or Faux?

Theres one thing that is sure to keep you warm at this time of year: fur. However, it can be a bit pricey investing in the real deal. So, why not go for the faux? It can look just as good as real animal fur, it costs half the price and in the process no cute little rabbits are hurt! Have a look at a few of our favourite pieces of faux fur...


This faux fur coat was cheap but looks great with almost every item I own! I love the colour and the pom poms look so sweet! Here I paired it with a cream tee, cream scarf, beige tweed shorts, thick cream tights and my leather boots- which also have their fair share of faux fur-you can never have to much fauxness in an outfit!




Here Tori is wearing a cosy yet stylish faux fur gilet. I love this as it keeps me so warm underneath my tan leather jacket, with its fur collar peaking through the top- which completely trendies the look up!
You can wear it with loads of clothes. Here Tori shows off the faux look with her white blouse, denim shorts, burnt orange tights and brown leather boots !




Above, I am wearing my all time favourite Hunter welly socks! I think they change the whole perception that people have of wellies. Gone are the days when wellies were only for cleaning out the pigs barn! Glam your Hunters up with these stylish faux fur welly socks and don't be afraid to strut around town in em' !

And thats enough faux for the day! Hope you enjoyed :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment