Saturday, December 15, 2012


Pomergranate Noir


I think its safe to say here at BeauandBows Jo Malone has made it into our favourites book! I absolutley adore this fragrance by Jo Malone! I only got into it because my mum had bought it last year and its just so different to anything I had ever smelt before. I know this is a fairly late discovery, however Im sure will remain a "classic" frangrance for a long time yet!

I think its a young, fresh and fruity scent that is totally unique to other typically "fruity" perfumes on the market. Its not overly priced at £38 for a 30ml bottle which lasts pretty well in my opinion. ;) You can get a 100ml bottle for a pricey £76 but to be honest the scent is so wonderful I would certainly consider the invesment!



 
"The sensuality of a daring red dress. Ruby-rich juices of pomegranate, raspberry and plum are spiked with pink pepper and laced with Casablanca lily and spicy woods. A dark and enigmatic fragrance."



They also have the candle version!! Perhaps a must have purchase!










No comments:

Post a Comment